Membership from Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
Contact the club tournament director if you have any questions
2021 Club Tournament Schedule
Club Tournament Rules
2020 Club Tournament Results
Rockford Hawg Hunter Club Tournaments
- Based on a maximum of 20 placement points per tournament.
- Tournament winner will be awarded 20 points with points awared in descending order for each place of finish (i.e. 2nd place = 19, 3rd place = 18 etc.).
- All participants will accumulate poit for their place of finish.
- In the event that there is a tie for any place of finish, those participants will split the point value for that place of finish + the value of the next place down evenly (i.e. Joe and David both weighed 10.00 lbs. each, for a tie at 10th place, so both of them will be awared 10.5 points [11+10=21/2=10.5] for that tournament and the next highest finisher will be awarded 9 points).
- 1 point is then added to the participants placement score per full pound of fish weighed in.
- (i.e. a weight of 3.45 lbs. would get an additional 3.45 points added to the place of finish points)
- Members that participate but do not weigh in fish will not be awarded participation points.
- Final yearend results are based on a maaximum 7 of a possible 10 (or 6 of 9 in the event a regularly scheduled event is canceled by the Tournament Director) tournaments for the year. Each participant will choose which three tournaments to drop from their yearend results.
- EXAMPLE: A person weighing in 7.85 lbs and finishing 5th in the tournament would receive 16 points for placing 5th and 7.85 points in wieight for a total of 23.85 points for the event.
- RAMP PAYOUTS: will be based on total weight only for both Big Bass and team total. The above points system is for determining Angler of the Year (AOY or Mr. Bass) and post season rankings only.
Club Tournament Scoring
April 17, Sat. Lake Monona (paper tournament)
Olin Park, Madison, WI
May 1, Sat. Winnebago Chain Federation Qualifier
May 15, Sat. Mississippi River Pool 13
Marquette Park, Savanna, IL
May 23, Sun. Big Green
Dodge Memorial Park, Big Green, WI
June 5, Sat. Lake Mendota
Warner Park, Madison WI
June 13, Sun. Sturgeon Bay Federation Qualifier
June 26, Sun. Pools 8, 9 & 10 Federation Qualifier
July 10, Sat. Mississippi River Pool 4
July 11, Sun. Mississippi River Pool 5
Aug. 21, Sat. Mississippi River Pool 13
Marquette Park, Savanna, IL
Sept 11, Sat. Geneva Lake
William's Bay, WI
Sept 25-26, Sat-Sun. Sturgeon Bay Federation National Semifinals
Oct 10, Sun. Lake Delavan (paper tournament)
Community Park, Delavan, WI
Single Event Example: (With tie for 10th place)
Club Tournament Leaderboard
April 19, Sun. Mississippi River Pool 13 Marquette Park, Savanna, IL (Alt. 8/15/20)
April 26, Sun. Rock River Open – Hosting (club fund raiser)
May 2, Sat. Lake Monona Olin Park, Madison, WI
May 3, Sun. Lake Waubesa Lake Farm, Madison, WI
May 9, Sat. Lake Geneva (TBF Qualifier)
May 17, Sun. Whitewater Lake, Whitewater, WI
June 7, Sun. Big Green (TBF Qualifier)
June 14, Sun. Lake Wisconsin, Whalens Grade, Poynette WI
June 28, Sun. Madison Chain (TBF Qualifier)
July 12, Sun. Lake Mendota Warner Park, Madison WI
Aug 1, Sat. Miss. River Pool 12 Ferry Landing, Galena, IL
Aug, 29, Sat. Big Green Dodge Memorial Park, Green Lake WI
Sept 13, Sun. Lake Geneva, Williams Bay, WI
Sept 26 & 27, Sat & Sun, TBF National Semi Final, Leech Lake MN
Oct 4, Sun. Lake Delavan, Community Park, Delavan, WI
More photos from tournament 5 can be found in the club photo gallery
More photos from tournament 6 can be found in the club photo gallery